Readmission Application for Returning Students
Use the Readmission Application if you are a previous applicant or returning student. A student who submits a Readmission Application, if accepted, will reenter his or her program at the tuition rate, degree requirements, and policies in effect at the time of readmission.
New Applicants / How to Apply
Use the Application if you are a new student.
Before submitting your application, please make sure that you have read and understand the following admissions checklist.
- Submit the application that is listed below with a $50.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts sent directly to Luther Rice.
You may use our request form if you wish (Transcript Request Form). Have official transcripts sent directly to: Luther Rice College & Seminary, Attn: Admissions, 3038 Evans Mill Road, Lithonia GA 30038.
- Undergraduate Applicants: High School or GED and transcripts from all college coursework completed. High School or GED transcripts are only required for bachelors level applicants who have not obtained a degree.
- Graduate Applicants: Transcripts required from all degrees obtained and any completed graduate coursework.
- Doctoral Applicants: Transcripts from all degrees obtained and any completed doctoral coursework.
- Christian Character Reference Form
- Print this form, give it to an individual in a leadership position in your church/ministry, have them fill it out on your behalf, and have them send it to Luther Rice.
- Please mail this form directly to the Office of Admissions, Luther Rice College & Seminary, 3038 Evans Mill Road, Lithonia, GA 30038. It can also be sent by FAX to 770-484-1155 or by email to Admissions@lutherrice.edu.
- Bible Knowledge Test
- Complete the Bible Content Test. This test is used to gauge your basic Bible knowledge. It does not determine your eligibility to enter Luther Rice, except at the doctoral level. A link and password information for the test will be sent via email once the admissions application and $50 fee is received.
- If needed, complete the financial aid process
Additional Application Notes
Doctoral Applicants: Doctoral applicants must posses a Master of Divinity degree from an institution with accreditation recognized the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or the U.S. Department of Education. Applicants who have not earned an M.Div. but hold a master's degree and ninety (90) semester hours of accredited, graduate-level coursework in theology and/or ministry may be considered eligible. Minimum GPA required from all graduate work is a 3.0. The Doctor of Ministry degree program requires four, one-week long courses be completed on campus.
International Students Requiring a Visa: You have additional admissions requirements. Contact an Enrollment Advisor for more details on these requirements.
Contact an Enrollment Advisor
Contact an Enrollment Advisor at 1-800-442-1577, by email at Admissions@lutherrice.edu or via Live Chat during business hours.